Founded in Bangalore, India. $6Mio seed funding by Accel, Aarin, IDG, KITVEN
Development of technology platforms. Glyco-Engineering. Naïve & Synthetic Display Libraries. Development of trastuzumab biosimilar and Exendin-4.
Zumutor incorporated in USA with ofﬁce in MA. Series A $6 Mio raised from existing investors. Global patents filed.
Research collaboration signed with global major, Catalent, for ADCC enhancement
Ideation and selection. 21 immunotherapy targets chosen.
In vivo efficacy study with lead molecule initiated. Out licensed Trastuzumab biosimilar.
Mouse study reveals signﬁcant reduction in tumour growth compared to “Control IgG”.
Raised $ 4 Mio from Accel for preclinical studies
Raised $ 4 million as Series A 2 funds
– Zumutor partners with Catalent for Ab production
– HuNog Mouse efficacy data completed
– Partnership with Mt. Sinai for tissue data analysis
Pharm Tox studies nearing completion
- Completed Pharm Tox studies with excellent PK, PD data
- Completed Efficacy Studies
- Completed DS manufacturing at 250L Scale
- Completed MOA studies
- On-going – Ex-Vivo Patient Translational data studies
Dec 2021 to May 2022
- Raised 6.2Mil$ in capital (from Accel Partners, Siana Capital, Barath Innovation Fund)
- Successfully Completed GLP Tox studies
- Completed DS manufacturing at 250L Scale
- Completed PIND(Pre IND submission) for ZM008
- Ex-Vivo studies ongoing : Promising date in Monotherapy and combination
- Zumutor has developed a fully human proprietary mAb technology platform (INABLR™) that facilitated rapid identification of selective and potent mAbs with potential to enhance ADCC activity
- ZM008 is a fully human IgG1 which blocks the interaction between LLT1(on tumor cell) and CD161(on NK), there by activating NK cell and the downstream tumor killing MOA has been established
- Our partnerships with leading clinical centers like Mt Sinai-NYC and other hospital groups for patient centric data approaches validates our robust approach for ensuing Phase 1 studies
- Zumutor looks to drive value driven opportunities of licensing the asset (currently preclinical) in multiple geographies
- Zumutor looks to partner and collaborate for other immuno-onco targets that could drive novel Ab hits through the INABLR™ platform
- We are actively seeking opportunities to partner development of bispecifics/ CART/ CAR-NK molecules using our proprietary antibody discovery platforms to fast-track development
- We offer flexible- full service bespoke services for analytical and process development
For information on partnering and collaborations, please write to email@example.com
Syngene International, a leading global Contract Research Services Company, has entered into a non-exclusive partnering agreement with Zumutor Biologics, an emerging immunooncology Company, to access Zumutor’s proprietary naïve human phage/yeast display library. This collaboration further enhances Syngene’s market-leading capabilities in Discovery Biology, providing its scientists with additional tools to help solve complex biology problems in biotherapeutic drug discovery
On 12 November, 2019 Zumutor Biologics and Prof. Vijay Kuchroo Laboratory (Evergrande Center for Immunologic Diseases at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital Ann Romney Center for Neurologic Diseases) have inked an agreement to discover unique human monoclonal antibodies against a novel cytokine identified by Kuchroo Laboratory. Zumutor will use its proprietary antibody discovery platform INABLR® to identify novel antibody clones against the cytokine
Catalent, the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies, development, and manufacturing solutions for drugs, biologics, cell and gene therapies, and consumer health products, today announced that it has signed an agreement with Zumutor Biologics, Inc., to manufacture Zumutor’s lead candidate, ZM008, for the treatment of solid tumors
We have committed our resources to develop treatment of cancer through next generation immunotherapies and have assembled a highly experienced team to execute our vision
OUR SCIENTIFIC BOARD
OUR MENTORS AND STRATEGIC ADVISORS
Our Clinical Partners
Our VC Partners
We have raised US$ 26 million in capital from Accel, IDG ventures, Aarin Capital, KITVEN, BIF and Siana Capital
Discover The Future
We attract, retain and nurture scientific talent that shares our dream of pushing the boundaries of therapeutic research. We believe in innovation and a science-based approach.